AGI CONSTRUCT – www.agiconstruct.ro shall keep the confidentiality of this information, except for the information requested by the competent legal authorities.In accordance with the provisions of Law 677/2001, you have the following rights: the right to be informated, the right of access, the right to intervene, the right to object, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to appeal to the courts. To exercise these rights, please contact us through the Contact section of the site.
Last Updated: May 2018
- General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of the owner of the website agiconstruct.ro as a data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the agiconstruct.ro website. (“Site”)
- Categories of processed personal data
II.2. If you are a Visitor of the Site, we will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the Contact / Questions / Complaints section, to the extent who contact us in this way.
III. The purposes and bases of the processing
III. 1 Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- For the purpose of performing various analyzes, reporting on how the Site operates, and creating consumer preference profiles, primarily to improve the experience on the Site.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the owner of agiconstruct.ro to permanently improve the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
III.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, agiconstruct.com processes your personal data in this way:
- for marketing activities, for the purpose of transmitting, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), commercial communications on the products and services offered by agiconstruct.ro through the Site.
Topic: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
- You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the corresponding box in the contact form available on the Site. You can expressly request this to be unsubscribed from receiving such commercial communications.
- Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to solve complaints and monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Basis: Processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of agiconstruct.ro to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- The duration we’re processing your data
As a matter of principle, the owner of agiconstruct.ro will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals..
- Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, the owner of agiconstruct.ro may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support agiconstruct.ro in the course of its activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary listed cases:
- to administer the Site;
- where communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by agiconstruct.ro through the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of safety features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
- Transferring personal data
Personal data provided to agiconstruct.ro may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. The rights you benefit from
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by agiconstruct.ro, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from agiconstruct.ro regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data without aggrieved delay by agiconstruct.ro, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following reasons applies:
they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed ;
o if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
o if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
o if personal data has been processed illegally;
o if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
o personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, agiconstruct.ro will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to [the owner of the website] to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions prescribed by law are met;dreptul la opoziție – în ceea ce privește activitățile de prelucrare se poate exercita prin transmiterea unei solicitări conform celor indicate mai jos;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of agiconstruct.ro or the public interest, except where agiconstruct.ro may demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons which justify the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him / her to a significant extent;
- the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
Repeated waiver requests, unreasonable or excessive claims will be charged 10 Euro per request. Request means every check on the dedicated page where you can track your listings on the site.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POLICY ON COOKIES
Last Updated: May 2018
This Cookies Policy applies to all users of the agiconstruct.ro website. The information below is intended to inform users of this website about the placement, use and administration of cookies by the owner of agiconstruct.ro in the context of user browsing on this website.
- What are cookies??
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
A “Cookie Internet” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed through a web server request to a browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed cookies have a fixed lifetime, remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose device they have installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the cookie name and the content or the cookie value.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
- For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- Improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur while it is being visited / used by users;
- Providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used by the owner of this website as the owner of agiconstruct.ro;
- the anticipation of any future goods that will be made available to users via this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on cookie feedback about how this website is used, the owner of agiconstruct.ro can take action to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
Thus, using cookies allows you to save certain settings / preferences set by users of this website, such as:
- The language in which a web page is viewed;
- • the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- • Facilitating access to users’ accounts;
- What is the life period of cookies?
Cookie life may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their life span:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a specific expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days, or several years in the future); or until it is cleared by the user at any time through browser settings.
- What are the cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, that is, not by the owner of agiconstruct.ro, in which case these cookies are referred to as cookies placed by third parties (“third party cookies”) .
Third-party cookies must also comply with the data protection and privacy policies available on this website.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.
- What cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website the following cookies may be placed:
- Website performance cookies;
- User analysis cookies;
- Cookies for geotargetting;
- Recording cookies;
- Cookies for advertising;
- Advertiser cookies;
- Performance cookies
This type of cookies preserves the preferences of the user of this website, so re-setting preferences for later page visits is no longer required.
- User analysis cookies
These cookies let us know if a particular user of the website has visited / used this previous web page. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
- Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language.
- Cookies for recording
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that memorize this request. Servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, using these cookies allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “Keep me logged in” option is not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
- Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow a user to view an online ad, its type, and the time elapsed since the message was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about users.
- What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows for browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
- Customize browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this web page is used by several people, the setting for deleting individual browsing data can be considered whenever the browser is closed.
- How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, resulting in limitations to its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular website.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
However, denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising – but it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
User: I have read the above and declare that I agree with these terms.